• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V detour.. or not..

I just wrapped up a project down there...our site superintendent ran that on his motorcycle all the time, unfortunately I didn't make it over.

You should be able to run the Blue Ridge Parkway from near the Dragon all the way over to Asheville.

Mark C.

'74 Tii Atlantik

'74 Golf (RIP)

Internet and cruiser harleys have ruined the place And its now heavily patrolled I was on it last summer on an Monday at 4:30 pm and saw 5 troopers on the run But its still fun Cherohala Skyway while you are there is a great addition, and the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest is beautiful And Fontana Dam, highest dam east of the Rockies is right there too And if you are a mountain biker, Tsali, the Moab of the East is on Fontana Lake

Another option would be to do the Sunday after Vintage drive to Asheville The Dragon is but two hours a way Chris Leonard and the guys from Arkansas always run the Dragon to or from the Vintage as well

Michael, Humberto and I on the Dragon when I took the 02 Group out there in 06 Photo by Bill Williams

Photobucket