• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

found a welder orange county CA

I removed my trim holes reflectors and rear trim from tail light to light.I removed bumpers.removed bottom trim.I debated buying a welder and doing it my self . cheapest welder i found was harbor freight i think was 160.00.than id have to buy a mask 80.00 gloves 15.00.ect

okay plus i have never welded before only spot welder and plumbing soldering.I decided to see how much would cost so i tried criagslist.I found a great kid who came to my house and welded all the trim holes plus did a couple patches .He grinded all the welds flat best of all it cost me 160.00.

his name is ben 714 904-4586 orange county let him know you found out about him from me christian in tustin.Iam sure he well give you a great deal.

Christian

Hey this is Bob from Diamond Bar. Glad to hear that you are making progress on your car. What are you doing with your trim? Is it in decent shape? I don't recall when I saw it last.

Regards

Bob

I have one bottom side trim under door has one screw hole on end to hold up some body bought other side . I have black rubber trim pieces the painted black piece that goes from tai light to light.have one reflector from front and two from back.like to trade my steering wheel for a momo or such smaller . like to trade my seats for some e21 seats.i will get rid of hood when have money for ireland hood.I want to get rid of my stock flag mirrors put some round racier mirrors.my goal is to some day have a alpina clone.car is running good now iam working on brakes, put a rear wheel cylinder ,new front right caliper just ordered a master brake cylinder.put magnetic non points, new cap, rotor ,wires ,plugs, fuel pump block off electric fuel pump and I rebuilt weber.got different wheels.I did everything from sale of parts from car.and sold to guitars lol

I will need all new weather stripping i took out passenger rear window to repair rust seals just broke to pieces .Iam hoping to save up and buy stuff to do body work i think i need( all metal filler )and pr-15 still trying to figure it out.

I have one bottom side trim under door has one screw hole on end to hold up some body bought other side . I have black rubber trim pieces the painted black piece that goes from tai light to light.have one reflector from front and two from back.like to trade my steering wheel for a momo or such smaller . like to trade my seats for some e21 seats.i will get rid of hood when have money for ireland hood.I want to get rid of my stock flag mirrors put some round racier mirrors.my goal is to some day have a alpina clone.car is running good now iam working on brakes, put a rear wheel cylinder ,new front right caliper just ordered a master brake cylinder.put magnetic non points, new cap, rotor ,wires ,plugs, fuel pump block off electric fuel pump and I rebuilt weber.got different wheels.I did everything from sale of parts from car.and sold to guitars lol

I will need all new weather stripping i took out passenger rear window to repair rust seals just broke to pieces .Iam hoping to save up and buy stuff to do body work i think i need( all metal filler )and pr-15 still trying to figure it out.

Does that mean that you do have trim? Or just a couple of pieces? I really don't have any trade bait, but willing to pay for decent trim. You can e-mail me.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...