• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Front and rear seats Black or Blue.

sebandwhit

I have a set in blue. One seat is in very good condition the other has a tear in the middle on the bottom section. I also have the rear seats which are unused atm so if you want the whole set I'd take them out. Don't have pictures of the rear but there are some rips on the top of the back pad. The rest is in good condition. Pick up only, located in Sunnyvale, CA. Email me: pablomarx@gmail.com

Photobucket

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

Wow the response is great.

Ken, Thanks for the reply. I think im going to try to find a pair of seats just incase I cant find a matching seat.

tgallie and PabloM; Thanks for the pictures the seats look great... but im looking for some with no rips. I might just be too picky but I currently have newer seats that have a few rips in them. Thanks again guys.

If you come across any more let me know.

68' 2002 (Project)

May end up selling mine, but I'm Georgia. Blue Front and back seats perfect shape out of a 72 has the chrome supports on the seats instead of the black.

Have the front and rear door panels no holes top half is black/ bottom half Blue. Think everything came out of a 72 2002 Lux series. The Mylar stip that seperates the two colors is starting to peel, but should be a easy fix.

Bought everything to go into my 74tii project, but now considering whether it would look right or not. The car is going back Atlantik Blue. May look at trading for another color seats and year correct.

Ron

Hi,

yes, I do have them, but what I was hoping to do was to trade the whold bundled set (front, rear seats all door panels, blue carpet) for brown,beige, or grey set.

I was dicussing this on the General Disussion list when I thought the panels were for a lux model, but seems they are just pre 74.

Here is the link with with pics of the panels and one of the front seats. if the link doesn't work, the subject is "Politcally correct interior" it was from last Thursday or Friday.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,322812/

Thanks

ron

• 2 months later...