• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So...My other hobby is off-road motorcycling

skipsfcr

Not motocross or racing in ANY fashion. Just playbiking in the wilderness (over a million acres beginning 300 yards from my house) So after wiping out on my 2007 BMW G650X Challenge a few times I decided I needed to buy a dedicated offroad bike. I have a pair of Honda XR250R's and they're fun but maybe a little underpowered for a 250# (hope to lose 50#) guy. So I heard about this bike belonging to another local auto repair shop owner. It's a 2003 Honda CRF450R 4 stroke race bike. The bike was originally purchased, modified, and raced by White Bros. Racing. These guys are famous in the world of dirt bikes. I received the original MSO (title) and it actually reads White Bros. inc. This bike was featured inside the front cover of White Bros. 2003 catalog. It's a virtual showcase of their products. I rode it for the first time yesterday evening and all I can say is WOW! I've ridden all kinds of dirtbikes, beginning in my youth, but I've never ridden anything as quick and torquey as this. I'm not sure what's been done to the motor on this bike but it is ridiculously fast. I've ridden many badassed "open class" 2 stroke bikes from days of yore and I believe this bike is every bit as quick and fast. I thought the seller was exaggerating when he said the bike would wheelie under acceleration in top gear but it's a fact. I've got to remember my limitations on this thing...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

And this is mean:

So I hope you have not tried to re-inforce the swing arms or forks :)

Okay, you can pinch my head off in two weeks for that comment :)

Dont come to this page much but saw your tag line and had to see what you were up to :)

Used to be a dirt biker myself when I was much younger, now I just mountain bike You be careful ol man

See you in two weeks Safe travels