• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S...Rebuilt trick Street Motor...and MORE!!!

I am thinking about parting out my 76 street rod with many mods. Do not want to deal with CA emissions any longer. Here is a list of the stuff. I would like to sell the motor as complete as possible since some of the parts is tuned for it. i.e.(dcoe 40's, 002 Dizzy). I'd like to sell it as drop in motor. Meaning you get it and drop in to your car. I will leave water pump, thermostat, pulley, alternator, belt on the motor. New parts at rebuild. Fast changeover.

M10 rebuilt less than 5k miles

91mm pistons, 10.5-1 C.R.

new parts at rebuild (waterpump, themostat 71, chain, tensioner,oil pump etc)

E21 79 casting head with 294 cam

3 angle valve job, dual valves springs, SS valves, new rockers, rocker locks, ARP head studs, ARP main studs.

Done by TEP

Tii 002 dizzy with pertronix rebuilt and recurved to motor

MSD 6A ignition

BMP Aluminum Flywheel 228mm

228 clutch kit

Ireland Step header, Ireland Header collector, Ireland SS exhaust.

Weber DCOE 40's with short airhorns and uni filters, tuned and adjusted to motor.

E21 radiator

I would like to find a buyer for the complete package. $ 6K ready to bolt up to your car.

email for images call for more info.

I will give the option to the buyer of the motor to minus parts if he wishes.

dracoruno@gmail.com

Le 626-497-3773

A few FAQer's have had the chance to drive it and test it. It is still in the car and I am located in SoCal for test ride.

The motor was built with intentions of 175 HP.

Nick who is a fellow FAQer has driven my car. He has a M20 in his 73 and said that this motor is not very far off from his stock M20 setup. It pulls hard and gets the revs up fast.

I would say 165hp. TEP said that with this performance street build I should be at 175 but I think this might be an inflate number. But who really knows unless you strap it onto a dyno.

give me a call.

Le 626-497-3773