• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steinschlagschutzblenden

dennis3258

Steinschlagschutzblenden. Stainless steel. Stone guards in front of the rear wheels. A dealer installed option in Europe in the sixtees and seventees. Now they are extremely rare to find. These parts are in near perfect condition. The price in germany for a set in very bad shape is at least $250,-. A perfect set is not for sale anymore, but will probabley be priced about $600,- in Europe. This is a very nice but used set, not in mint condition. These parts are for the purist. Price for this set is $ 185,- and shippingcosts are included. Located in Holland Europe. Contact by mail and can be send world wide. Payment with paypal is possible.

GPS_111.jpg

IMAGE_209.jpg

t_bmw_options_catalogue_165.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Hummm, I've got a set on the back of the FRONT wheel wells of my tii. I haven't looked at them recently, but what are they worth??? I had no idea where they came from, nobody I talked to had ever seen them before, so thank you for sharing!

Thank you

Don

Guest Anonymous

Hummm, I've got a set on the back of the FRONT wheel wells of my tii. I haven't looked at them recently, but what are they worth??? I had no idea where they came from, nobody I talked to had ever seen them before, so thank you for sharing!

Thank you

Don