• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: M3 starter, 325i 80A alternator remanufactured/new SOLD

bluedevils

I have a Bosch M3 starter (light weight, high toque) 440X ( I think) and a 325i (E30) 80A alternator, internally regulated, but can be easily changed to external regulation. Great upgrades. Asking $150 for both. Will add pictures later. They are remanufactured and look new. Alternator comes with new yellow zinc BMW bracket, fan, and all the hardware still in the bags, it may fit to a tii with some bracket surgery. Plug in and play. Need cash to get the car ready for V@V. Please add 4% for paypal. Shipping will be determined using the actual packed weight. If you want them separately, the alternator is $100.00, starter is $70. Or, make a nice offer that I cannot refuse, please don't insult. Have a nice driving. These will cost you in the north of $300-$400 based on the current market practices, not kidding.

BOTH SOLD

post-2494-13667606208626_thumb.jpg