• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB, clip for TII motor (picture attached)

randerson

I would like to buy the clip that is circled in the attached picture.

Hoping that someone who is going to the Vintage will have one.

Thank You, Randy Anderson

Please click on the download link to the left, the circled clip in the picture is the clip I need. Not the one that wraps around the injector fuel lines. This clip holds the fuel line that runs inside of the tubes.

Thank You, Randy Anderson

tii motor clip.doc

Kris,

what is that u-shaped clip that attached to the Pump? it supposed to hold the fuel line in place. I need one of those.

Right here Armond

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,283050/highlight,tii+fuel+clip/

thanks Kris. please dont mind my typo's..My kid pulled the keys from my mac. Are we cool with the payment for the headers?

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

If you can't find the correct clip for the # 4 intake runner, an alternative is to use the spark plug "keeper" that attaches to the lower valve cover stud. Just cut off the unwanted portion and use it to secure the return line from the KF pump to firewall.

IMHO - you really can't see it buried under the intake manifold, why bother?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hey Steve,

My clip does not have a part number on it but I remember searching this out a while ago and wrote it on a tag twistied to my clip for future reference.

I came up with this. Cable holder 13311256511 NLA.

This would be real easy to make. If you do find them let me know so I can get a couple please.

I'll give you a call tonight or tomorrow when I settle down. 100_7205.jpg

100_7204.jpg

100_7203.jpg

100_7198.jpg