• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage find E30 M3

SteveJ

OK, so it's my garage and my E30 M3, but this is the closest I have been able to get to it in a couple of years. The first time it has been uncovered since last August, I think. I'm just glad I have the internet to help me remember where all the parts go.

My son has just turned 16. This will be the bargaining chip (No, I'm not giving it to him) for him to "be good" if he wants to do car control clinics and autocrossing.

Jim Gerock wanted to peek under the cover. Here you go.

garagefind.jpg

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

The inside house projects have settled down and I was finally able to reclaim my garage floor. Only a couple of small boxes of stuff that haven't found a home.

The next step is to draw up a fresh plan of attack. Replace the windsheild, then get the underside all done up. Next I'll drop it on the ground and decide if I'm going into the motor now or later.

If I get the M3 mobile, that means I could finish the garage ceiling and then be able to rotate cars in and out. Man, the projects never end.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Jim Gerock wanted to peek under the cover. Here you go.

garagefind.jpg

Thanks Steve! One of my neighbors is E30 M3 crazy - I admire them while he own's 2 of them (one red, one black).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I am developing a love for E30/M3 cars. I drove one last week and fell in love with it, smooth, refined and fast.

IMO, the e30 m3 is THE spiritual successor to the '02. Of all the cars I've had and sold the e30 m3 is the only one I miss. Here's mine.

792851_36_full.jpg

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

I would love to own a E30 M3 - what was I thinking when I got the E36 one! Gosh with the same money (at the time) I could have had a nice one too! The E36 M3 is a car I don't miss! Note, I have only driven the E30 once, sweet, very sweet.

FAQ Member # 91