• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a job! WOO HOO!

ClayW

Just accepted a position with the GSA in Washington, DC. I promised myself that I wouldn't bring my 02 up here from storage in Texas until I found a job.....that was last September. Looks like I'll be able to get the 02 up here within a few months!

Thanks to Bill Williams and the rest from the Carpool meet that wished luck and gave advice.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Congratulations Clay. Now you need to find a way to haul your car east from Texas.

Hmm, reminds me of the Smokey and the Bandit song: "East Bound and down" by Jerry Reid. Don't let me catch you haulin' some bootleg Coor's beer in your trunk or I'll sick Jackie Gleason on you.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Are you going to do a marathon drive during the weekend (now that you're employed)?

That's the plan......basically. I'll need to work for bit to save the cash and test the waters at the new job, but it's a two-day drive and I'll need at least a day or two to do a little maintenance to make sure she's road-worthy. Being that it's a gov't job, I'm sure I can find a three day weekend in there somewhere to stretch a little.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog