• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V Starts One Week From Today!!!

MikeinNC

Hope that everyone has a safe trip in, especially those that are driving in from everywhere, including the west coast/Canada and everywhere in between and to those flying in like Jeffrey and Adeline from the Netherlands and Harry from Puerto Rico......

The fun begins officially Friday afternoon and carries on into Sunday Below are a couple of shots from last years gala Hard to believe there is going to be over 300 cars this year, 3 times what there was last year

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lets just hope that Mr and Mrs Festmeister are still smiling when its all over!

Photobucket

And a special thanks to all of the sponsors and behind the scenes folks that contribute their time and efforts to make this a fun weekend

See yall in a week!!! Drive safely

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait ether. I'll be 02 less again but I'll have the family here with me.

I'm staying at the Hampton Inn, who is staying there?

John

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Just finished washing & waxing Dieter so he's ready to go next Fri. morning! I just put a BMWCCA badge on the front grill too. See most of you on Sat. and Sun. I'll see you on Thurs., Joe.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

im also at the hampton inn john. my car is nearly ready. just need to charge the a/c and pull on the fenders a bit. i got good news from the bonneys also. everything that could go wrong has but after a couple hundred dollars in overnite shipment fees it looks like they have new carbs for greg and minilite lug nuts that got lost and they claim they will leave sunday. a day late but they can make that up. im looking forward to the drive

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

We are in the process of finalizing the plans for the NY/MD/WV/VA caravan.

We will post the particulars to the VatV forum - Caravan section - by Monday.

See everyone there! I believe the 2002 registration just topped those at Oktoberfest in Colorado in 2002! What a hoot it will be.

Williams' at the Hampton.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

Skip's Arkansas group is leaving Conway, Arkansas Thursday morning with cars from Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Picking up more along the way.

Lots of changes this year, Skip is off the beer and Blunt has a hair cut?

Can't wait,

Randy Anderson

74 TII (shinny new Sahara)

Bill, are you bringing the Touring? It looks like we will have Mike's, Sam's, Martin's, mine, and rumor of Les as well. It will have to be the biggest gathering of Tourings east of California!

Check out my Nascar speed tape when my hatch hinge broke coming back from the Mid-America 02 fest! It is at Romans now getting the hinges that Jeffrey found for me painted and getting paint touch-ups from some of the damage. Gotta love it!

post-2102-13667606356969_thumb.jpg

post-2102-13667606357603_thumb.jpg

1973 2000 Touring "Lars"

1967 2000cs "Fritz"

1974 2002tii

1984 Euro 635csi

1999 M Coupe

Yup I will have the Touring and we are staying at the Hampton Inn also. Wonder how many Tourings will be there?

Also my newest addition will be there from CA courtesy of Joseph O'Neil. And it will mark the first time I get to see it in the "metal"

Get there early for the Friday drive!

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT