• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V Starts One Week From Today!!!

MikeinNC

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear you wont make it Martin. You and your wife will be missed. Hope to see you next year when things are back to normal.

1973 2000 Touring "Lars"

1967 2000cs "Fritz"

1974 2002tii

1984 Euro 635csi

1999 M Coupe

Did you get your wife a ride from the airport?

Photobucket

not yet but i printed out the route on google maps and told her to start hitchiking as soon as she gets her luggage. if shes lucky she will be in dobson by midnight

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I've been trying to figure out all the different combinations of spark plug holders (clips, tubes, etc.). I've seen the tubular style like on your Touring, but don't know about it or when it was offered.

I think they were used on 84-85 E30 M10s.

BMWCCA #2762
72 2002/71 2002ti, 67 2000CS, 2x 72 3.0CS
86 635, 2x 05 330Ci ZHP, 
'11 Corvette Grand Sport

Thanks Bill. That's what I love about this forum, ask anything and someone will respond with helpful information.

Looking forward to Friday morning's drive. Are you still planning on taking the CS?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Thanks Bill. That's what I love about this forum, ask anything and someone will respond with helpful information.

Looking forward to Friday morning's drive. Are you still planning on taking the CS?

FYI, I have seen tubular style aftermarket spark plug holders on ebay. I also have one and use it with C clamps and stand offs from a 3.0CSi, just like the one in touring.

she may bypass Dobson for a better deal!

You know you are like me and many others, we out-kicked our coverage when it comes to wives.

There are lots of us in that boat Bill.

This morning, I was working on the Mini. I started it for the first time in weeks, and let it warm up a bit. I came in and my wife said "So you had the mini running, didn't you?".

She continued "It's pathetic, I know exactly which car you are messing with just by the sound of the exhaust".

I think that's kind of awesome myself.

Hope you guys have fun at V@V. Got my t-shirt last week from Scott, and they are fantastic. Can't wait to see the pics.

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

My wife knows which car I work on and drive by the sound and the smell on me afterwards.

[quote="Kidasters I know exactly which car you are messing with just by the sound of the exhaust".

Ken

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"