• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V Starts One Week From Today!!!

MikeinNC

Mike,

I too will arrive Friday, and will be staying at the Hampton Inn....See you Fri!!

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we're at the hampton too! just look for the orange jumpsuit!

should be a great rainbow of tourings this year. will make for some excellent pictures. i'll be shooting almost every aspect of V@V this year (except for the drive to the biltmore) as the "official" photographer this year.

i'll be putting together a book and several other options for V@Vers if they are interested. just keep an eye on the V@V website for all sorts of updates after the show!

can't wait to get down to dobson! it's going to be a great one this year!

brad.

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)

Rust? Who's afraid of rust?

ATL4-29011.jpg

After looking at the "before" pictures of Bill's car and at Jeffrey's resto job I realized there was hope. It won't win any concours when it's done, but I'm shooting for a nice driver.

We found some mysterious Inka paint under the Verona when the nose panel was removed.

ATL4-29060.jpg

The car is being worked on at Carma Motorsports in Atlanta.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Hey All,

Im sorry to have to let the group down, but i cant make it this year. My wife lost her job on Wednesday, so we're eliminating any "frivolous" spending. Im bummed. It would be great to be apart of such a large gathering of tourings.

Hopefully next year. After the driving's done for the day, have a beer for me.

Cheers,

Martin

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

Martin,

Sorry to hear about your wife's job. We will miss you and your Polaris Touring (a great color). You can wear your t-shirt next Saturday and be there in spirit.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Harry -

I've been trying to figure out all the different combinations of spark plug holders (clips, tubes, etc.). I've seen the tubular style like on your Touring, but don't know about it or when it was offered.

Rust? Who's afraid of rust?

[ATL4-29060.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

And talk about your ugly car, eh?

Hope to see you somewhere along the way this summer.

Call on Sat if you want a blow by blow or to talk to Jeffrey or whatever

Good luck to Krysti on the job front

And we will take lots of pictures for you

From last years gathering of the tourings:

Photobucket

also just got word the bonneys wont be able to make it. just one unfortunate incident after another. this has to be really depressing for them, especially greg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

also just got word the bonneys wont be able to make it. just one unfortunate incident after another. this has to be really depressing for them, especially greg

That's bad news, after all they did to get ready for the trip. A lot of us were really looking forward to meeting them and checking out their sweet rides.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290