• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking back, did I really go to this extent?!? For THIS!?

What the CRAP!! It's a 72 Golf Tii, but still.. I guess I can now say that I've owned one..?? HA!

6aab19d7.jpg

460cc752.jpg

ded8ed7e.jpg

2317e287.jpg

Got it home Friday night and stripped down to the point that the motor and trans are ready to be cut loose and lifted. I just cut off the nose to make my life easier..

More later.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Actually, the forklift fixed the roof to the extent that you could spend a long weekend with some q-tips and get that baby back on the road. (most of that junk yard grime will buff right out anyway) Hopefully the family of queen city bush squirrels nesting in the trunk can migrate to a new home with more sound deadening (mini-van perhaps?). Do you think it will be ready in time for Vintage at the vineyards? Good Score!!

--Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

HOLY CRAP!! I wish I had your space.. I'm stuck on the trailer!!

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

It was actually stored indoors (after a crane fell on it 13 years ago) for all but the last 3 years, but in a wet basement of an old warehouse...Hence the rust. But with the lack of UV light it has incredibly nice front seats. No tears or cracks, just missing a chrome trim ring around one of the head rest posts.. And Due to the fact that the front glass was laying over the dash, the stock radio/speaker and the cluster/clock are in great shape. The console is wet due to water wicking up the carpet, but other than that its not as bad, interior wise, as the exterior would lead one to believe.

We'll see about the motor and other parts later this week.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002