• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb...used fenders...pre 74 desired....need not be perfect..

jrkoupe

They have never been leaded on the front edge. They had a bad paint job over the black primer....its flaking off, but the black primer is still holding strong. on rust around the nose edge or turn signal. The passenger side lower rocker area is the only place where there is rust..

P1010108-2.jpgP1010109-2.jpgP1010110-2.jpgP1010111-2.jpgP1010112-2.jpg

I'd like to get $200 for the pair plus shipping, unless you are going to V at the V and have room to take home with you....I'll bring them to NC with me.

Thanks

02Monster

I have fiberglass, but they are very good and you can't tell that they are from fiberglass. You need to fix only one little piece under the turn signal lights and one small area down, where is the sideskirt. With a little glue and little fiberglass they will be like new. The area where the fender bolts up to the body is from metal and it's good and straight. If you want i can send you pics. The fenders are great copy of '71 fenders from my tii.

I'm from Bulgaria. I'm asking $100 without shipping. The shipping costs must be around $40.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.