• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brisbane 09 Pictures........................

MOJOJOY

Thanks SO much for sharing. I finally get to see "my new" manila 1600 at the show. Joseph O'Neil is piloting the car across the US now and will be at V@V on Friday. Cannot wait to see the real thing. Thanks to Sean Casey and Tom Jones for all of their help on this endevour.

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT

to die for beautiful...is that your car sam...?

absolutely one of the most beautiful cars i've had the pleasure to see (pictures of)

That's actually Jeffs car.

You're right, it's a great unmolested example. He's doing a great job of taking care of it.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

• Alpina
Thanks SO much for sharing. I finally get to see "my new" manila 1600 at the show. Joseph O'Neil is piloting the car across the US now and will be at V@V on Friday. Cannot wait to see the real thing. Thanks to Sean Casey and Tom Jones for all of their help on this endevour.

A couple more for SamAdams...............

DSC03919.jpg

DSC03872.jpg[/img]

And playing with the stitching feature on windows live

DSC03953Stitch.jpg[/img]

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

Can't wait to see your car this weekend, Sam. It brings back many good memories of my Manila '68 2002. Here's a 25+ year old pic of the car at the Caguas racetrack after a day watching the races. It looks Sahara in the pic, but was actually Manila.

68BMW20021661508.jpg

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Thanks for the great photos to remember a wonderful event. It was great to meet up with 2002-Nuts old & new. Thanks to the organizers, vendors and volunteers. Thanks to Sherman Martinez who had exactly what I needed even though I didn't ask him in advance. Thanks also to Warren at Accurate Powder Coating, will be looking you up soon Bro. Nice to see that the 2002 community is alive and well. Was a good time.

Thanks especially to the two dudes (sorry, forgot your names) who shared their shade tent, it was fricken HOT!!! Hope to see you again next year.

PS That Manila car was parked near mine and is SWEET ;-)

--John

post-1616-13667606546659_thumb.jpg

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

thanks, great pictues! As I mentioned that day, the background was better at the show this time around.

I parked next to an original owner 02, unmolested, never wrecked, took lots of pictures of the hood mounting for reference, will add to faq article.

There were a few awesome cars for sale, hope someone picked them up! How about 27k original miles?

27k original miles

FAQ Member # 91

DSC03824.jpg

to die for beautiful...is that your car sam...?

absolutely one of the most beautiful cars i've had the pleasure to see (pictures of)

Thanks Esty. The color actually looks like Manila in that pic, but its original Florida paint. Florida tends to look like Chamy white in the bright sun and greener in the shade. I've never seen it look so yellow though!

Jeff
1975 Alfa Romeo GT1300Junior w/1600 transplant (I'm still stuck on 1600's LOL)
2006 M3 White/Red - Orig Owner,6spd,ZCP, sunroof delete
SOLD 1967 1600 #1517644 "Florida"/Brown w/sunroof, SOLD 1968 1600 #1564660, RIP 1970 1600

Thanks for getting those pics posted of the drive up and show.....great day!!!!

Julio

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

• 2 weeks later...

MOJOJOY: would you please email me the full size pic of my 1600 driving on 280, that's an awesome shot BTW! Its pic DSC03824.jpg. bimmerjeff AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Jeff
1975 Alfa Romeo GT1300Junior w/1600 transplant (I'm still stuck on 1600's LOL)
2006 M3 White/Red - Orig Owner,6spd,ZCP, sunroof delete
SOLD 1967 1600 #1517644 "Florida"/Brown w/sunroof, SOLD 1968 1600 #1564660, RIP 1970 1600