• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14" 5 lug Alpina's with 225/60-14 tires, $1.2K OBO

Gordon

I have a set of 14" Alpina's with like new Falken Ziex H-rated 225/60-14 tires. The wheels were just recently restored by the shop that coupeking uses in LA. Wheels and tires were just mounted and balanced within the past month. Tires have 80-90% tread on them. I will throw in two Michelin Pilot tires, 225/60-14 H-rated with 60% tread on them as part of this deal. I don't want to ship them if I can help it. Hopefully someone in CA will be interested. I'm in the bay or LA area often.

Here are some pics taken of one of my Alpina wheels, I took my tii over to Pierre's place and I couldn't fit all of my wheels into the tii. Who said diving board bumpers are worthless... The other three look just like this wheel, you get the picture... I have not had them on the car since I've restored the wheels and had the tires mounted and balanced.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/bimmerfan02/Gordon/Alpina/

The wheels are ET 11. The only reason I'm selling these wheels is that I had them on my 70 Euro spec E3 and this car came from the factory without power steering. It's a bitch to turn the wheels on this car with the Alpina's on it in parking lots so I went back to the stock alloys for the E3. My girlfriend couldn't drive the car with these wheels on the car. No more power steering by armstrong.

http://www.coupeking.com/product_id-407.html

I'm not putting the Alpina's on my E12 or E28 since I recently installed a set of 15" E34 style 5 wheels and tires on my E12 and I have a set of old school 15" BBS wheels that are going on my E28. These Alpina's are the perfect wheel for that old school look for your E3/9/12. $1.2K OBO

G-Man

91 318i (girlfriends DD)

91 318is (new project)

89 325i (parts car, RIP)

86 325 (youngest daughters DD)

85 525e Euro spec (oldest daughters DD)

81 528i Euro spec (5 speed conversion in progress)

74 2002tii (many mods)

70 2800 Euro spec (stock, 109K original KM's)

96 4Runner (parts hauler)

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner