• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modest update - free SE Michigan '02 parts...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just a modest revision of my list. A long weekend may make recovery of same easier for yourself and myself both.

- Four '74-'76 pressed steel standard wheels, clean enough to media-blast and refinish without much reflection.

- One '72 spare that likely never touched the ground. Rim toast, Continental tire actually quite presentable.

- One exceedingly mucked up ZF auto.

- One radiator, likely original spec., and nasty it is...

- One 121 casting head, bare without front cover. Corrosion around some valves necessitates professional and skilled attention if it is ever to be reused. Either dipped or blasted it has been.

- One '74 model stock air filter housing, repainted with a rattle can the standard grey. Base trimmed to mate to Weber downdraft carb. should an adapter be found by the claimant.

Items located in a lock up behind my '02. Lock up located north of Mt. Clemens, MI. within easy distance of I-94. Prefer people in Michigan, Ontario or Ohio as I have no desire to wait hours for parties that might never show. Token payment of cold bottle of soda pop desired. Contact 586-303-6873, or email bmwmalaga@hotmail.com to express interest and hash out what might be possible. Thanks and warm regards to the '02 community. Most of this I picked up for free, and hence to the community it shall return.

Hi, does the ZF auto box has the oil cooler lines on it ?

look near the bell housing, there is either 3 plugs or 1 plug+ remains of hoses.

let me know

Pat Allen

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

Guest Anonymous

Will check - although no such lines are recalled to mind at present. Have a safe MD weekend and stay tuned...

Mike K.