• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you all

penth2o

For the pics of the V@V.

I got boned at work and canceled everything two days prior to the event.

I was going to try to leave Michigan at 9pm Friday but it would have been close as it would have been a 12 hr drive straight through.

Sorry Blunt, I would have been burn't out and seeing trails after working all day then doing that road trip. Believe me I was going to get in the car with what I had in my pocket and on my back six different times after I hung up with you at 8:30 that night.

Looks like I missed a very nice show and I know I missed out on meeting a lot of nice Folks.

Two questions:

Has anyone compiled a yearly list of events with the dates of all the shows in the States so I can do vacation time and not have to worry about work screwing things up.

Who is the Illinios boy that has the red 2000. That is drop dead beautiful.

I gave a quick search on the web. Where do you see those for sale?

I'm keeping my eye open from now on. I like that.

Thanks again.

Joel.

Sorry you missed the great weekend Joel. I believe Scott announced next year's event would be at the end of May (30th I think).

Are you going to the upcoming Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix in the middle of July? There should be a good turnout of vintage Bimmer folks during the weekend of 7/18 and 7/19.

Edit adding some 2000 pics. I didn't catch the owner's name but we all drooled over their car. They are partially seen in the first picture not long after arriving. This car is immaculate!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I had a similar experience. Thought my life was over just because my car was finishing undergoing a large list of upgrades and couldn't get it fired up yet. I had hope all the way down to about midnight Thursday night. I'll definitely be there next year I guess.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

The 2000 owner works for Don Dethlefsen/The Werk Shop in IL. I don't recall his name, but he was quite proud of the 2000. (he should be!) He is the 2nd owner and he said it was immaculate when he purchased it.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz