• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My favorite quotes from the V@V weekend

ScottNC

From my buddy who is a Tarheel Chapter veteran and has seen a lot of BMW events. He just came up to me with a huge grin on his face and said :

"Scott, even the Germans would be jealous of this one!"

While we were lining up the cars for the Biltmore House panoramic photo and getting a lot of attention from the tourists, Patti overheard someone say:

"Hey, look at all those old Volvos!"

On another note, everyone feel free to send a letter to Roundel and tell them how much fun you had at the event.

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

As I changed clothes with the curtains wide open, and looked out at the parking lot of vintage and mostly 02's at the Hampton Inn Fri nite, my wife said, " Honey, you're naked..." to which I replied, "nobody is looking up, dear". Too true for argument...

Thirty seconds later (I have'nt moved..), I said, "It's like Jelly-Belly's...(the 02's..), what color do you like best?" A little surreal, when we see them so infrequently, to see the parking lot completely full of them. Her choice was the Carribean Turquoise from NY. Same as Patty Sturdy...