• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware the ebay sale item #270397891877

This MF took my Nardi wheel pictures from FAQ and put them on his auction on ebay. Beware. If you anybody is bidding on this item, please withdraw. It is a fake auction, scum back (hyan_27149) seems to be from Tailand but who knows. Ebay informed.

al

Merely because someone used your pictures for their auction doesn't mean that it is bogus. I have had people use my ebay photos (for their auction) several times. Did you contact the seller? Maybe they didn't have a camera to take their own pics--I agree that the situation is not very legitimate and dishonest, but you can't immediately conclude that it is fraudulent.--jp

Please read your inital post, it said that someone stole your Nardi wheel pics. Items posted on public web sites are considered in the public domain and are fair game for a host of illegitimate uses. You can somewhat protect yourself by placing a watermark on the photos--as a graphic designer I deal with this problem on a daily basis and understand your frustration.

I am with you Al. It's as fraudulent as it can get. Period.

Thanks for advising the community.

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI