• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Roundie in Texas

Essem.w

Hey all!

I had to downsize around 6 years ago and part of that downsizing was my beloved 02!

Well, I'm looking to get back into a 02 again very soon! I'm looking for a nice clean and complete 2002 round tailight car, I would prefer a 72 or 73 but will consider any. I would enjoy a sunroof car.

My ideal candidate would have:

nice decent paint

very little rust

decently clean interior

sunroof

some type of suspension mods springs and struts

reliability

sounds like a tall order eh!

Thanks for looking, hopefully I can come back and contribute to the board in the next few weeks.

My car is for sale on craigslist. No sunroof. No great suspension mods, but runs better than most and is affordable. Email me if interested. Ive done a lot of work to the car in the last two months. Its a fun hobby, but Im ready to spend more time with the family.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/1209206334.html

1971 BMW 2002-Chamonix

http://whitey02.blogspot.com

Thank you for that info, I always try to be as informed as possible but never bothered to search on the forums for "select classics." I'm really not interested in buying a car from a flipper or "re-manufacturer" as I know I can find a much better deal myself with time and effort.

still looking!

Brandon,

Thanks for posting your info, I'm insistent that I inspect a car in person before any commitment of funds and although your car looks great and I would be happy to fly out there to view it, I cannot purchase a salvage title car.

good luck with the sale, that seems like a great price even with the title issues.

• 1 month later...