• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete M10 Engine for my 70 2002 (Seattle Area)

70BMW02

I have a 1970 BMW 2002 with an M10 engine with carburetors in it. I am looking for a complete running engine, I can buy and drop in since my engine is a goner. I am going to make the old engine a project so looking for something complete. If you have one in the Seattle area you want to get rid of please let me know.

My luck bring the car out of storage since the weather in nice and problems!

Thank you,

Guest Anonymous

Check Craigslist Seattle under 320i parts. There was a guy in Puyallup selling a complete M10 for $150.00 in running condition. Good luck!

Tim

That was me.

I think I put a little Armorall on it for dust removal. I still regret selling that wheel, since it was the nicest I've ever seen! But it went to a good home, so it's all good.

I'm parting out another 320is so send me an email if you need anything. Most the stuff will be posted locally very soon...

Jason

Grew up on American muscle. What happened?!?!

That was me.

I think I put a little Armorall on it for dust removal. I still regret selling that wheel, since it was the nicest I've ever seen! But it went to a good home, so it's all good.

I'm parting out another 320is so send me an email if you need anything. Most the stuff will be posted locally very soon...

Jason

NAH, you, or someone before you sprayed it with something. It had a very uniform flat finish when it arrived and now its shiny from use. Not a bad thing, just obvious when compared to how it looks today..

I actually just bought an '83 320is with the wheel in it as well.. its not quite as good, but very usable. No seats, but all the good stuff otherwise. Parting it out as well..

IMG_0178.jpg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002