• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woh. For 2002 from Chasle?

They are just clear tail lights... swap them in if you like the look. May want to change your bulbs so they still give off the orange of the turn signal though. Rear clears on an 02 though, just not my bag (I like cj's fronts though). I also like my reds on the back!

Definitely an individual taste thing. Let us know how you go purchasing from Cahsel. I'd like to know what their customer service and turn around time is like.

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Don't want to nay say, but I'll say nay...once these babies are mounted over your silver housings, they will darken and you will see the bulbs.

They are pimp though, no doubt.

--Ben

I thought maybe they were matched to the Italian sigs or something..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Those pesky Germans are famous for strange taillight modifications, clear, smoked, etc. I believe these are simply repros.

Funny thing is, the early roundies in the US had red dot turnsignals and the Eurospec had yellow (if I'm incorrect, correct me) The same was true for my 1969 VW beetle...at the time, the Eurospec lenses had yellow turn signals and the US were white with yellow bulbs. My, how times have changed!

--> 1968 2002 <--