• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics Of Your Wheels!!!!

Meintii

kk - nope, by a longshot. Thanks, BTW.

All of my 4-corners have been converted over to the Turbo set-up more than a decade ago [brakes, hubs, struts, stubs, etc.] - when that was easy and cheap enough to do. I'm running a 1.5-1.75 drop [28.125" to the front fender/hood crease], with old school, orig Eibach springs, and Billy shocks.

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

I like your flares and wheels choice.

John

Thanks John, I can only hope that when I'm finished with the bodywork it'll look half as good as yours.

Mike and Harv- are you cars with same flares? What make are they? They look bad ass!

I love the variety of cars shown in this thread.

14x6 revolution 4 spoke offset et20 or so 195/60 falken azenis worn to the threads now.......

post-147-13667607392932_thumb.jpg

post-147-13667607394976_thumb.jpg

Pete, Your period-correct wheels are awesome! I think John's flares are the older Schnitzer type (not the super thin Korman units either). John's car is the pinnacle of the 4" Schnitzer-flared cars, it is absolutely beautiful.

My flares originally came from Harry in Puerto Rico (HarryPR) to Brian (Ibjettin) and I traded some seats to Brian for the set and the airdam. They have these interesting vents that I'd never seen before. They need work, but that didn't stop me from mounting them up.

Cheers,

Mike

74 2002

Mine are from a company called Turbo Glass. They burnt down in the 70's and the molds were destroyed in the fire. I have heard they were copies of some racing flares from Germany.

Your front spoiler looks different than mine.

John

IMG_0422.jpg

Same kit as the one on this car. Anyone know where it is? Rumored to have been eBayed to California.

jeffs20022.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

• 2 months later...

Somehow I missed this one... apologies for those of you who have seen these before!

Weds two piece 15x6

post-14664-13667610521989_thumb.jpg

post-14664-13667610523762_thumb.jpg

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Have just started resto on "Rusty" shown here with new wheels/tires...and underneath new Bilstein HD's, H&R lowering springs, heavier sway bars front and rear...and of course, new bushings throughout.

post-16885-1366761055233_thumb.jpg

post-16885-13667610553756_thumb.jpg

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006