• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics Of Your Wheels!!!!

Meintii

Am I the only one that wonders what first gen E34 M5 turbines with the caps would look like on a 02... Too bad there's not a 4x100 14in turbine lol

76' Fjord Daily SOLD

1986 528e 5 speed Daily

"I don't have a piece of sh*t so I have to envy yours!" - Ferris Bueller

Am I the only one that wonders what first gen E34 M5 turbines with the caps would look like on a 02... Too bad there's not a 4x100 14in turbine lol

Don't worry, I got you. Let your imagination be put to rest.

Vsg2YPM.jpg?1

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Don't worry, I got you. Let your imagination be put to rest.

Vsg2YPM.jpg?1

I need. I need. I need...

Edited by Nesset127

76' Fjord Daily SOLD

1986 528e 5 speed Daily

"I don't have a piece of sh*t so I have to envy yours!" - Ferris Bueller

Anyone know the name of these Momo wheels that are on this 2002? The owner (lives in Spain) said on FB that they are Momo wheels, I did an online search looking for pics of vintage Momo wheels and I came up empty. I thought I would try here first before I asked the peanut gallery at wheelwhores.com   Below are before and after pics of wheel restoration.

G-Nab

I found the same wheels on the E30 R3V board   http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=171513&page=14 Post # 206   These look to be 70's vintage Momo wheels. I like the wheels but good like finding tires to fit on a 13X8 rim.

G-Man

Edited by Gordon

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Hey Zac,

Like both your old and new rims. Here's mine -- relatively rare 16x7.5 TSW Hockenheim-Rs [et 20], shod with 205/40-16s, no spacers...

Tom

My02-Wheels2.jpg

My02-Wheels.jpg

This car is one of my favorite 02's of all time...just simply love it...

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

My 1975 wearing E30 basketweaves

My 1974 beautifully wearing E21 basketweaves with 60 series tires...

post-39570-0-16049900-1427048854_thumb.j

post-39570-0-43563500-1427049117_thumb.j

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

See, I was thinking the opposite. Great wheels, but missing center caps. Is it a look thing? Or just missing the caps?

I have three of the four center caps. These wheels aren't exactly common, nor are it's center caps. I didn't care enough to hunt for the fourth cap, and because I don't have the complete set, I don't run them. 

Edited by danco_

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Love this car, love 14's, great stance, so much winning

Thanks! She works. Suspension is better than ever. Almost perfectly neutral with a tad bit of oversteer if I push it absolutely ridiculously hard in front of the local elementary schools and police departments. 

definitely a great stance (wheels are good too), looks like a perfect "rake", your suspension is....???  I like it.

www.alpinabmw2002.com

Good question. Currently have coilovers in the front, and IE Stage 2 rear springs with no springs pads in the rear. 

Coilover specs are as follows: 

275lb Hypercoil 7" springs on stock housings sectioned down 2.5", mated to Bilstein Sport struts from a VW rabbit. Springs should be 8" for more adjustability, but not an issue now. I also have 14mm roll center spacers below the strut housings but above the control arm and pitman arm. This system is used in conjunction with stock strut bearings and fixed camber plates. 

Rear is IE Stage 2 springs with nylon tubing on both ends of the springs, because I'm not running spring pads. Shocks are Spax Adjustable and they work quite well. Big brakes all around, swaybars front and rear, and other things that I tend to forget. 

Stiff-ish, but very streetable. And quite capable. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards