• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 BMW 2002 Tii - Rockland County, New York

NOT MINE - NO AFFILIATION

Reply to: sale-2qrjp-1209037665@craigslist.org

YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 1972 BMW 2002 Tii YOU WILL FIND . THIS CAR IS COMPLETEY RESTORED TO ORIGINAL CONDITION. THIS CAR IS BEAUTIFUL AND MOST BE SEEN. PLEASE STOP BY AND SEE THIS CAR IN PERSON. MIKE 845 558 6556

CALL WITH QUESTIONS

image 1209037665-0

image 1209037665-1

image 1209037665-2

image 1209037665-3

--> 1968 2002 <--

Interesting statement - please explain how it's not a Tii.

I went to check this car out yesterday; it's in great shape, runs strong and comes with a boat-load of documentation. I'm no expert, but it appears to me to be a clean Tii that has spent most of it's life in California.

I'm having a PPI done this week to make sure nothing is overlooked.

1972 Nevada #2579351

Born in late 1971

9.5:1 compression

Stahl/Ansa Sport

Tii distributor

Weber 32/36

Koni shocks/H&R Springs

Vented rotors/Volvo calipers

sure looks like a Tii to me :)

no snorkel in nose, Kugel fuel injection system, etc. etc.

unless the body was swapped. VIN reveals all. Nice car still. Not the 'best' Tii out there by any means of course but that is one mighty nice lookin' 02. This is the way I like 'em. Presentable but drivable.

I guess I'll email the seller for price

Interesting statement - please explain how it's not a Tii.

I went to check this car out yesterday; it's in great shape, runs strong and comes with a boat-load of documentation. I'm no expert, but it appears to me to be a clean Tii that has spent most of it's life in California.

I'm having a PPI done this week to make sure nothing is overlooked.

Thanks for getting back to me about the car, buddy. I had three other people interested in it and told them that there was someone in front of them (YOU). An email stating you where no longer interested would have been nice. Good luck getting a title for this car as well in NYS. Ain't gonna happen.

Larry

Grow up Larry.

Maybe if you didn't come across as such a tool I may have talked with you further. But your attitude sucked as far as your sale went and I can't be bothered trying to explain things further to you. I get it, you don't have a title but in the end that's what my bank needed. Sorry, I thought I made it perfectly clear to you.

Thanks again.

1972 Nevada #2579351

Born in late 1971

9.5:1 compression

Stahl/Ansa Sport

Tii distributor

Weber 32/36

Koni shocks/H&R Springs

Vented rotors/Volvo calipers

Well I hope your response makes feel good about yourself. You got me good there, AND hit the nail on the head. I kinda thought I was a tool, wasn't really sure, but now hearing it from you, have accepted it, finally. I thought fully explaining a car, it's flaws, and all work completed on it, trying to be completely honest about everything dealing with the car, including the policies the the NYS DMV follows was looked upon as a good thing to a prospecting buyer, but apparently not. Good luck with your search.

Larry