• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware San Ramon Residents. I'm moving.

scestes

As of July 1st I will be your neighbor. My girlfriend and I just signed a lease near Cal High School and we'll be your new neighbors. We're going to rent for a year and probably buy late next year. I'm upgrading from what is barely a 1 car garage to a 2 car garage with some additional space to work on things. It will be a nice change. I'm really looking forward to living in San Ramon vs just visiting when I'm seeing my girlfriend. "Won't you be my neighbor?"

-=Scott=-

My Short Bus

rotate.php

1971 2002 - "William Grover-Williams" - Track/Weekend Car VIN 2579197

1998 740iL E38 - "Blau" - Daily Driver

http://gallery.xfiler.com

Hi Neighbor!

You may think it's an upgrade, but beware the San Ramon CC&Rs! Friend of mine can't even change a tire in his own driveway. (Gasp! The neighbors might see! Abner! Abner!)

Feel free to come by to fill your spare air tank at my compressor. Our neighbors don't complain and we seem to get along pretty good with no homeowners association or CC&Rs.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

, but beware the San Ramon CC&Rs! Friend of mine can't even change a tire in his own driveway. .

that just seems sooo wrong......

i can understand parking a winnebago or boat for extended periods, perhaps, but DIY work.....?

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa