• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

project 2020 up for sale again 1976, 15X8, turbo flares,

slimcat7m3

Back up for sale guys I just can't afford to get the car done. I am listing my car up for sale without the engine and trans. I was in the process of putting a sr20det in it. This is killing me, can you imagine this little car with 400rwhp?

The car is a project but it is in great shape. There is rust in the front floor sections and in the spare wheel well. The rest of the car is absolutly rust free. There are a few dents and dings here and there but nothing too major. The best bet would be to have a donor car for all the parts needed. I removed the brake bracket and booster, the pedal assy, steering box and misc. parts to fit the engine. I didn't cut anything or destroy anything. I modified the original crossmember to keep the 2002 suspension while changing the center for the new motor mounts.

Look in project blogs PROJECT 2020 for pics and more info, if someone could link it for me I would appreciate it.

I would like to sell it as is.

Ireland stage 2 springs

sportmax wheels 15 X 8 0 offset

grant wood steering wheel, with grant adapter (both new)

Car modded correctly for the wheels. Mighty fine job if I dont say so myself(I am a trained bmw/rollsroyce repair tech).

All right guys my baby is one month old and times are tough. The car is in good shape, it does however need the front floors and spare tire tub patched.

I have a lot more pics.

I will not sell the car for less than $3000. I have over $1500 in just the parts I bought for it not including labor.

If you are interested in the engine I need to have $3500 for it. The list of parts is huge and they are all brand name.

Let me know what you guys think. Car is located in IOWA CITY, IOWA

Email is slimcat7m3@hotmail.com