• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 1600 feeler

cmartin93

Trying to decide what to do with this thing......sell as is, strip and hack up or rescue. Bought it a few years ago not realizing the extent of the body issues.

Runs and drives, actually engine runs pretty good but dripping from somewhere, noisy tranny and/or dif, no bumpers, no grills, partial interior, both quarters and rear seem to have been repaired, no real rust to speak of, put on a new stock exhaust

Not trying to fool anyone it is a POS in it's current form but thought I would see if there was any interest. I am probably not interested in rescuing it so it will end up stripped and hacked up if no one wants to buy the whole thing. I know there was a 69 tub for free posted a few days ago, if it comes to that I think I would rather just dissect it

Then the search begins for a straight early tub to move over everything from my 76......damn CA emissions

cmartin93 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Car is in San Diego CA

post-727-13667607737187_thumb.jpg

post-727-13667607738255_thumb.jpg

post-727-13667607739314_thumb.jpg

post-727-13667607740505_thumb.jpg

post-727-13667607741435_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

If you decide to hack it up. I am interested in all of the trim pieces, we can come up with fair deal. let me know thanks

Sy

here is my email

siavash.khaledi9@gmail.com

let me know please