• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its Friday...

eurotrash

im a member as well. i have a support group for this issue except all the members are 02 owners...

i got clobbered by 3 couples .... one after another 2 nights ago in a parking lot , all wanting to reminisce about when they had one. i stopped to make a call

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

....and I love driving my fkng 2002. Even in 92 degree, 100% humidity w/o AC. I fkng love my car.

My name is Jason Gipson, and I'm an 02-aholic.

--have a great weekend everyone.

It's been triple digits here for the past 4~5 days, but I still drive the '02. Just wind down the windows and go.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Me too. I just went to storage and swapped the tii for the '71 Verona. While there a guy said his uncle used to have one of the first imported to the U.S.

I was so glad to put the "work" car up for a while. I'm essentially out of funds at the present for any more work on it. However, how nice it was to pull the cover off the '71 and drive a car that is complete. It really is a toss-up as to which performs better. I believe the '74 is a little "sturdier", but I have to say that the 38 carbed engine runs almost as well as the injected engine. Oh well, neither is air conditioned, but it still feels good to drive them. I've been hooked since the '71 Agave purchased new in Aschaffenburg, Germany.

Keep 02ing

post-123-13667608054519_thumb.jpg

post-123-13667608055694_thumb.jpg

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

Steve,

Finally got the flares on that my GF got from you. Here are some pics. Doing the welding up the holes now and getting it ready for paint. Also fitting the 15x7.5 epsilons on for tire fitment.

Thanks again bro.

Le

post-3448-1366760805662_thumb.jpg

post-3448-1366760805775_thumb.jpg

Hey Jason, Hope that you have a great weekend. Not driving an '02 today, but driving my 320i that doesn't have A/C. It was already 86 degrees at noon (Indpls.). Hopefully putting in some time on my '73 2002 over the weekend. - Larry

Good times. Summer is finally rearing its ugly head!

Still actively looking for the starter car for my friend Mike. Keep your eyes peeled..

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

It was 90 something yesterday, and I still drove it to run errands for 60 miles!

I sweated from parts I didn't think possible, but still a lot of fun. For some reason the car still purred - it didn't use to like the heat. Got home all sweaty and smelly - honey: I've been working in the yard for a couple hours before you got home!

FAQ Member # 91

yeah. it was 92 here yesterday in Ontario. I was dying of the heat too. So decided to drive the 240 with A/C today. But other than no A/C the car drove fine with no overheating issues. running with E21 radiator upgrade.

My name is Ryan Sipat, and when i drive my car, heat comes through my vents while its closed. I have a feeling its 10 degrees warmer in my car. I still love and drive my car though on the hottest days. Even over my moms a/c powered M for the summer.

Mine does that too!!! Ughhhh!!! I'm thinking heater delete for a while.. bypass the heater core and take out the box. Block off the hole with a piece of tin...

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Steve,

Finally got the flares on that my GF got from you. Here are some pics. Doing the welding up the holes now and getting it ready for paint. Also fitting the 15x7.5 epsilons on for tire fitment.

Thanks again bro.

Le

looks great Le. we should all have girlfriends like yours.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com