• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Both front fenders for my 1976 2002

denali

I'm in Anchorage AK and need both left and right front fenders for my 1976 BMW 2002--it's metallic red (?original color name?) and my current fenders have holes by the doors and won't hold the marker lights up front. Shipping to my local body shop could be arranged by freight if other shipping methods are too spendy.

Any help on parts sources would be most appreciated--I called Bavarian Recycling in California and they had no front fenders at all.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a pair of good fenders I can let you have both for $150 plus shipping from 10509. They are in grey primer and have already been on a car I'm junking so let me know and I'll take photos and send to you.

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

I've got a pair of good fenders I can let you have both for $150 plus shipping from 10509. They are in grey primer and have already been on a car I'm junking so let me know and I'll take photos and send to you.

Anschauer,

If they don't do to Alaska I would be interested, I'm in Boston and might be able to pick-up? Are you NYC or state?

• 4 weeks later...