• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My low-mileage 87 535is for sale

Instead of an 02 for my first BMW, I've been considering this model. Something I could commute in and it be reliable and me not need an extra car in case it breaks down. I must get rid of my truck, but it may be the fall before that happens. grrr. I wish it was October!

Matt

ps--I do have my truck up for sale if you're needing a hauler/4x4. Also, any more pics/details you have, I'd definitely appreciate them.

FAQ member #4044

Instead of an 02 for my first BMW, I've been considering this model. Something I could commute in and it be reliable and me not need an extra car in case it breaks down. I must get rid of my truck, but it may be the fall before that happens. grrr. I wish it was October!

Matt

ps--I do have my truck up for sale if you're needing a hauler/4x4. Also, any more pics/details you have, I'd definitely appreciate them.

It might still be around then. It's rare to find one of these in such good, original condition so I'm in no hurry to dump it....I'll sell the wife's honda first!

What kind of truck?

19a115b7-9760-47c1-af9f-560c2d06e095_zps6ad53ab7.jpg

73 M2 evolving project

77 Datsun 620 king cab hauler

09 XR1200

77 XS650

78 SR500

half dozen ct70s

other wheeled madness

It's an '03 GMC z71 with the 5.3L V8. I've put almost 70k miles on it since I got it used from a Toyota dealer in Houston. That was May of 06 and it's at ~118k miles now. It has the SLE trim and a spray-in bedliner and a toolbox. It is beginning to need those 100k+miles things...ie: A/C recharge, plugs/wires, etc. but it's been a great truck for me. Since I've owned it, I haven't towed many times (<15) and those time I have, it's been light loads with a little 4x8ft trailer.

Matt

ps-My wife and I were married in Eureka Springs at the Thorncrown chapel last September and my good friend is a recent citizen of Clarksville just down the road from you. How fun would it be to make the drive back to Arkansas to bring you the truck and then leave with the BMW!

FAQ member #4044