• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my most embarrasing 2002 drive!

dubois

So I fixed Bacchus so we can carry the dog, so my wife can go with me, etc, etc. Right after, V&V we decide to take a drive around Hollister, including Cienega Rd, which is a nice stretch about 20 miles of country. My bladder was full, so I decided to make a pit stop on the side of the road. So I stand with my hands on my hips and watched how far I could send the stream. Well Laura snaps a picture of the passenger rear view mirror, which shows clearly my "unit".

On Saturday I had the house full of people, half were ladies, and I decided to show the pictures from Virginia. I had set it up on the big screen TV as a slide show, so from V&V it continued to our Cienega Rd drive photos, I had completely forgot about "the" picture! When I realized, it was too late, I tried to block it with my body, but everybody was already on the floor laughing!

Good thing it was "mostly" family.

FAQ Member # 91

Haha!

I really have no comment, but I want to bump this post to the top again!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Better that it happened on a slide show at home rather than one online!

-s

(It could make for an interesting "Seinfeld"-esque FAQ Christmas card...)

Shad

'70 2002 #671 "Bimmerschmitt"

'70 2002 BADUDA aka 'Wall Art'

'72 2002 #672 Sold

'73 2002 Sold

'79 528i Daily Driver (future ETC Clone)

ha ha ha!! I did not realize you were so immature.

Well, I never take myself too seriously either, it is why I drive a 2002! Yes, immaturity keeps me young. However, the real immature one was Laura, she snapped the picture. I was only doing what guys do!

FAQ Member # 91