• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1971 BMW 2002

wing-nut

Malaga, black interior, vintage e21 recaro sport seats, Momo steering wheel,

Eric Kerman built m-10 (that pulls like a monster) Mukuni double side draft carbs, recent complete suspension overhaul, custom coil overs, etc. All sorts of Ireland Engineering upgrades (adjustable camber plates, front strut bar, urethane motor mounts), custom exhaust, tii headers, oil pan baffle, euro turn signals, battery relocated to trunk, Panasport race wheels (that could use a sand blast/powder coat), rear flares (purchased from 2002faq store). I have both front and rear bumper, and rear license plate light housing that are also included with the car although they are not pictured. The body has some dings and scratches here and there, and most of the molding, and rubber window seals are due for replacement.

No noteworthy rust (a few bubbles under the rear window on one side). There is a small crack in the fiberglass front air dam.

I had all of the work done on the car at a high quality shop here in Boulder, Colorado. I will spend time over the next few days gathering records and receipts from all of the upgrades.

This is a very, very well sorted out car.

Asking $8,750 OBO

Thanks-

JS

post-825-13667608229836_thumb.jpg

post-825-13667608230875_thumb.jpg

post-825-13667608231813_thumb.jpg

post-825-13667608232745_thumb.jpg

post-825-13667608233664_thumb.jpg

John

71 2002

77 Vespa P200

97 328i

08 335i

Sometimes a car just looks "right" This is one of them..... Good luck with the sale. I'm glad you are half way across the country..... I DON'T NEED ANOTHER CAR!

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

• 1 month later...