• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 tii for $2,000 obo (NC)

THE1ST3

Here's the CL link. Located in Greensboro. Needs "complete restoration" according to seller...Dave V, ya out there?? :-p

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/1229294445.html

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

I'm afraid that I am...and it looks like Riviera...the one I had in high school many presidents ago...maybe I can get Greg to check it out. He pulls no punches, which is good. Thanks for the heads up, I guess....Not really "open to buy" right now...been looking for a car to use those NOS roundie rears on...will advise, Dave V. in NC

I went to see it in the flesh. It is very complete and original, but I don't believe there is a part on it that could go untouched if you were restoring it, and the frame rails and rockers are unsafe as is, and show signs of previous patch work, as do the shock towers.

It would be a labor of love that is for sure.

2003 GMC Sierra Stuff Hauler

2000 Honda Odyssey Family Hauler

1992 Mazda Miata Wife's Grocery Getter

1988 Honda NT650 Hawk GT Dust Collector

1973 BMW 2002 Sunny Day Driver

1991 318iC Daughter's ride

Andy,

I did not hear it run, Allen said that the mechanics had it running briefly, he said it was rough, but likely the gas was old etc., but his point was that the KF pump was working.

After I saw the rust I lost most of my desire to look for a good side.

2003 GMC Sierra Stuff Hauler

2000 Honda Odyssey Family Hauler

1992 Mazda Miata Wife's Grocery Getter

1988 Honda NT650 Hawk GT Dust Collector

1973 BMW 2002 Sunny Day Driver

1991 318iC Daughter's ride