• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE.. 1972 bmw 2002 roundy....

mytiime

Two owner car in immaculate condition, perfect condition for every day driving. The car has been restored to original condition exterior and interior. Upgrades are TII pistons, Weber carb. TII rear brakes and wood steering wheel. The trans clutch was changed about 8k miles ago along with new pressure plate and bearings, new gaskets and seals, belts. The valves where adjusted a year ago with the carb. The car has the original CA blue plates and was originally purchased from BMW of Santa Monica in 1973. No rust that I can detect, there is one scratch on the trunk lid, and the dash has the usual crack in the usual place. I just purchased new 13" original steel wheels with chrome hub caps in good condition and brand new tires, I also have 13" BBS wheel with good tires that also come with the car. There is a 13" original steel wheel and tire in the trunk along with the jack.. This car needs to go to a good home that will take care of it for the rest of is life. I have been using it on a daily basis for about 2 years and the runs flawless. Everything works in the car from the dome light to windshield washers. It’s a must see. I am asking $11,500. Please e mail me for further questions and pictures at eavanian@rusnakautogroup.com or call (818) 438-2178

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/1237457671.html