• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

reviving the 02!

wess02

brought the 02 to the body shop this weekend to begin bringing it back to life after decades of laying dormant.

I'm new to the site, comments suggestions and advice are welcome

expect another 02 on the road soon guys!!

000_2616.jpg

000_2619.jpg

000_2617.jpg

000_2618.jpg

000_2785.jpg

000_2624.jpg

000_2623.jpg

000_2723.jpg

000_2834.jpg

000_2835.jpg

000_2836.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the bit about maximillian, i've been searching their website and parts from them are quite expensive.

The project is a continuation of my dad's doings, the car was at one point in time all together and drivable. One day he was aligning the driver side door and found a whole bunch of bondo so he flipped out and took apart the entire car to the state that its in now close to 20 years go by and now im finishing the project.

Its a 69 2002 automatic, getting painted the same blue as in the engine bay. The original engine,trans rear subframe assembly with suspension was lost in a fire 12 years ago , we have all those parts off a tii, so the car gets tii engine 4 speed, and rear suspension. Well have all the glass, brand new trim, the doors and deck lid are new parts (bought new from a dealer several years ago) new upholstered seats, and interior door panels, but there is no back seat.

Try to keep u guys posted

-wes