• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found this while tearing out the carpet

I did not include the screws I found they will be recycled.P6270153.jpg

the reciept is from:

8-16-97 at 1707 hrs

Chevron station

1235 Florin Rd

Sacramento Ca

10.037 gal @1.57 total 15.85

Does anyone know if its still in Business, just wondering?

I found some other stuff from lubos brevairian motors also.

1972-2002 "polaris"

2000 M5 "Dieter"

2004 330i "ILKA"

I found a roll of film in an old integra I had. wth.. developed it to find some Icy Hot Stunna wannabes on half the roll, then the same kid smiling with old family members the rest of it. put the pic in a frame and had it on my shelf for a year before someone finally asked who the hell they were. LOL

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

I'm still finding acorns in places you wouldn't believe in my 73! Like under the seats, behind the instrument cluster, nooks and crannies on the engine, under & behind the console, in the glove box , it was closed! Oh and a few coins here and there.

If acorns were worth a buck I'd be RICH! lol

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona

http://www.lubosbavarianmotors.com/ Lubo's Bavarian Motors. A good and well respected BMW shop in Sacramento CA. Lubo has been working on BMWs since 2002tii's were new.

So yes, still in business

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

I found a small coke container with a screw in cap/spoon under the back seat once.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

man i was gutting mine today and found nothing but the contence of the rear seat back under the rear seat, foam insulation the po must have thought was a good place to put it and a bunch of stickers. too bad they wernt scratch and sniff might have smelt better then piss.

coolest thing i ever found was a 1966 dime down in the rear quarter panel (opening below the convertible top attachment) of my 66 mustang

Rob

1966 Mustang vert - 5.0EFI/AOD & mods

1975 '02 - the typical upgrades (my 'new' car)

A little off the subject, but you know that the economy is pretty lousy here; yesterday, my "end of the day" change sounded nicely funny. A noise that I remember from the past. Told my wife to check the quarters dates (before I looked..), sure as hell, a 1959. Sad to think that someone had to hit the "silver" colllection to buy a lottery ticket....Dave V. in NC

Found a bag of weed in the console of Mom's E36 a few days after she bought it (used -- the car, not the weed).

Tossed it onto the kitchen table. She threw it out with the trash.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I did not include the screws I found they will be recycled

What does the fortune say?

Bryan

Current: '74 tii; '05 Audi S4; '10 Triumph Scrambler; '07 Mini Cooper S convertible

Former: '11 Infiniti G37s; '10 370Z; '85 911 coupe; '01 Audi S4; '84 VW GTI; '70 VW Karmann Ghia convertible; '76 Datsun Z

In My 68 I found a 1969 penny under the carpet stuck to the tar board. It was shiny and new on the underside....I put it back and it is still there.

I also found an old address label from the original owner Roger Peters from Laguna Niguel, CA (Anyone know him?, I believe he passed in the late 1990s)

-Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--