• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HOLY SH^&%! SoCal Track day!

You asked for it, You got it!

SoCal VintageBMW and Groma Race Fab are pleased to announce that we will have the Streets of Willow Track ALL TO OURSEVES from 8AM to 4PM on Saturday! Saturday is unheard of to have a personal track day..... BUT... it is the 4th of July! If you are there by 8AM, you could be out by 2, and have plenty of time for family and BBQ! This is what a lot of us have been waiting for! AND, instead of the usual $250.00+ for limited track time, SoCal Vintage people will only pay $200.00 each, and have the track ONLY FOR US! People new to track time will have a bit of time aside. Instruction available upon request. Current helmets are a MUST! [Come on, don't let that stop you..... they are cheap!]

ALSO! I MUST have your name on the list by Friday night.... No exceptions! I HAVE TO HAVE A SOLID COUNT!

Email me at:

Quikbimmer at gmail dot com

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST TRACK DAY TO DATE...... ONLY BMW....ONLY US!

post-1509-13667608518919_thumb.jpg

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

Holy shit? More like aww shit! My wife just got laid off! And rent is due! This sucks! Anyway, have fun! For the both of us!

post-8428-13667608520689_thumb.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

This is soooo tempting John AND I am picking up my car from Groma tomorrow since they are done installing the proper DCOE linkage. Might have to tackle the right brake caliper issue first and I'll be good to go. I will confirm Friday night. This is going to be awesome.

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

I saw your car at the shop today.......You have to do this! It is going to be a blast!

post-1509-13667608521684_thumb.jpg

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

Paging andrew and Scott........ Imaging what we might be able to do when we aren't killing bike riders!

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

David..... contact me.

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

Im so there! I can't wait to get my car on the track. This will be her first time on the track, and mine too. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a helmet, or what brand, style etc..... hopefully somewhere in the valley as I dont have much time to drive around. Im going to check the cycle shop on vanowen near topanga. i was also told to bring lots of blue painters tape to cover the front of my car to protect the paint. any thoughts on this. there is a delicate surface blue tape and a regular adhesive blue tape. which one works best? what about gas? do they sell racing fuel at the track? how much is it? there is a place on vanowen and desoto that sells 101 octane for $8/gallon.

so much to think about and so little time. WOW! im really excited. Scott you better get some tires and and make it out there. dont miss this.

John which car are you bringing?

is there a consession stand or somewhere to get water and food or do I need to come totally prepared?

Thanks John for getting this organized. I look forward to seeing everyone out there.

'74 Sienabraun m20
'72 Chamonix 

Regarding helmets: You might consider a 'full face' safety helmet with flip down visor intended for automotive racing, rated by the Snell Foundation as SA2000 or SA2005 (different than those used for motorcycle usage). With that and a pair of gloves, you can attend VARA's racing school next spring! Check the Pyrotect brand for good value.

And hey - get ready for a great time.

Are non-BMW cars welcome? What direction? With or without the bowl?

We really are tryin to keep it to Vintage BMWs [E30 and back] but waddia got?

We will be running counter clockwise..... I love that direction!

WITH THE BOWL! What fun is it without?!

See you there!

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication