• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fabricated motorsport parts

ohtwo

Please give me prices for Alpina header, the schnitzer front suppor and of all other products, i'm interested. And prices.

Regards.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would also be interested in the price for the Alpina header.

Thanks, Steve

add me to the list of interested persons....

is there a short production run in our future???

sharpen that pencil and let us know.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

the Alpina ....STYLE!!!!!!!......header I do in your choice of 304 stainless $1200 or 16Ga.Mild steel $800.My headers are hand made to order

what about an airbox like the one I pointed out in this pic?

alpina_parts2.jpg

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

• 5 months later...

In Petaluma huh, ever met Sean Casey of http://www.caseymotorsports.com/ he's over on Corona Rd... you two should meet.....

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

I sent him a deposit of $200 for the front support. Never did the work and never sent back the deposit despite numerous phone calls and emails.

I'd be a little cautious about doing long-distance business with the guy.

Hey Mike. Interesting. Any more info you want to share?

The guy doesn't want to post pictures of his "jobs". Maybe the OP can direct us to other forums (Porsche maybe) where he supplied some parts.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

I sent him a deposit of $200 for the front support. Never did the work and never sent back the deposit despite numerous phone calls and emails.

I'd be a little cautious about doing long-distance business with the guy.

I'm local to him... Don't know any details beyond Petaluma. I have an idea of two or three shops he could work for in that area.

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

He did send me photos of his work, or what I assumed to be his work via email.

No real story other than buyer beware. I've lost money via internet transactions in the past and probably will in the future. I suppose I don't proceed cautiously enough in certain situations.

He did send me photos of his work, or what I assumed to be his work via email.

I don't understand why a "fabricator" wouldn't want to post pictures of his work. I guess that now, unless facts are "straightened", there's a huge red flag...

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

how did you send him payment? If you have an address or phone number post it up. Maybe calls at all hours of the night will convince him to surface. Report him to the Police. In my VW group a guy did this selling parts (didn't come through) and he was arrested in front of a crowd of VW people at the biggest show in the US!!