• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 tii, inka, sunroof for sale in NC

tyro_niner

I don't have the time or money to restore this car. It is structurally sound, but has cosmetic rust along trim line, rocker panels, etc. The two worst places are a nickle size hole at the base of the rear windshield and a place at the left turn signal under the hood. The engine runs well and still has good power. It has not been rebuilt to the best of my knowledge. I still drive the car every couple of weeks to keep it healthy and the battery charged. It has 156,000 miles. It has been a southern car all its life. I have a lot of the previous owners records. It has re-covered and re-stuffed front seats and new front door weatherstripping. The front door panels could use some help and of course the dash has cracks. Back seat and panels are really good. Shock towers are great. Spare tire wheel well has been fixed. Sunroof works wonderfully, but needs weather stripping. Car needs headliner, I have material. I'm in Lexington, NC. Asking $6500.00, which is what I paid for the car. It has a clear NC title. Thanks, Tom Michael

photos available at

http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/tyro_niner/?action=view&current=090.jpg

72 tii "Tigger"