• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: E12 Interior, black

Shad

Just had my car broken into and the mental midget decided to tear off the side pocket on the door instead of removing the loose change, tore the door panel in half. (how nice of him) Sooo...I've been wanting to convert the interior to black (currently saddle) so this just motivated the conversion.

I've got a 1979 528i, looking for inner door panels (x4) & arm rests (x4) and rear seat in black. I've got recaro's up front that I'll have reupholstered once I source all the various bits for the rest of the interior make over.

If you've got a good 5er interior laying around collecting dust shoot me an email and let's talk...

-shad

Shad

'70 2002 #671 "Bimmerschmitt"

'70 2002 BADUDA aka 'Wall Art'

'72 2002 #672 Sold

'73 2002 Sold

'79 528i Daily Driver (future ETC Clone)

Thank you Brian for the quick reply.

Sadly I'm an unfrozen caveman when it comes to the internet so I don't really know what "PM" is...

Shoot me an email (and pics if possible) and let's discuss taking those interior pieces off of your hands.

shadessex at hotmail dot com

Many thanks...

-s

Shad

'70 2002 #671 "Bimmerschmitt"

'70 2002 BADUDA aka 'Wall Art'

'72 2002 #672 Sold

'73 2002 Sold

'79 528i Daily Driver (future ETC Clone)