• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: West coast roundie

Rowdy

Hey all, Am going to be back from an overseas contract and will be selling my e36 in favor of a 2002. I've been lusting for one everyday since I parked my old 74' sahara.... Thankfully work now doesnt have me commuting so I get to have a toy that I can love... ANYWAYS.. I'm looking for a cali/rust free car. HAS to be a roundie with a stick and a sunroof.. May consider a square tail with early bumpers if it's tastefully done.

Im looking for something fun that I can DRIVE. It will have to be able to make the road trip back to Canuckland. Hence no beaters.. just nice original or restored cars only. If anyone has a line on one, let me know. I plan on doing this in august. I am mechanically inclined, so fixing something small roadside on the drive home is a part of the charm, but I'd rather not have something go catastrophic. Not a huge fan of a tii or anything rare like a targa or cab or touring.. just a nice clean sunroof sporting Oh Two!!

You can e-mail me with pics or craigslist posts as for some reason I cant get pms (country I'm in sensors the interweb) I am quite serious and have some cash ready. I'll be back in north america by the first or second of august....

THANKS FOR READING!! Hope I can find what I'm looking for. oh right..

Contact e-mail

michaelwimmer at Shaw dot ca

On Borrowed Wings