• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson second quarter profits down 91%

MAD02

Baby Boomers are about done buying Harleys. A lot of posers bought them for weekend-warrior purposes. Also, the hard-core bikers can scoop up a lot of cheap used Harleys --- easy credit is gone and layoffs are prevalent. Do younger folks even buy Harleys? I don't know.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

The Bonanza should be gone sometime around Labor Day. I have a buyer and he has committed to buying it but as usual, no money has changed hands. These days, airplane buyers are like timid little squirrels. Ya don't want to do anything that will scare them away.

I got PKB in Plano to look over a 318is for me that looked like it was a winner. However when Paul got there, the few little problems were more than I wanted to deal with. I DON'T need another project. And also my WRX hasn't sold yet. I had some guy tonight lowballing me and I got him close to my asking price but he wanted me to put 3500 on the title. I pay my taxes, I don't always like it, but I pay them.

I really like that silver 318is on eBay. Looks like it's in Blunt's neck of the woods.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades