• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Warmup regulators hoses

Hutton

Thanks for the reference ....Already check Max & Realoem.com and did not find the hose info.

Very close ..see the warm up reg. at the very bottom.....Just need the hose size so I can go to the local parts store or part number and pickup at the BMW dealer.

post-310-13667609207119_thumb.png

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold

I just replaced these after a major coolant loss. The original hoses were molded and had a part # (not quite readable), with half inch (12.7mm) heater hose from my local parts place. The difficult thing about this job is undoing the 35 year old pipe clips, which seem to be similar to old fashion petrol pipe clamps. I replaced them with BMW stainless 16-19mm Jubilee clips. I find these much better as you can use a 1/4" drive 7mm hex socket on them rather than a flat head screwdriver. Space/access is a major consideration doing this job.

02tii 2751928 (2582)