• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why you should pay attention at a car event

Gordon

That car is local to me and Auto X's in the area. A few years ago something else broke on it and they hit a big pot for a tree and we ended up loosing the lot for Auto X's. The car is nice and the people seem nice and responsible, but man what bad luck!

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

That had me worried when I saw the pics, since those look like Diamond Racing Wheels (same as I have). But I went out and checked my wheels, and there's a big sort of 'embossed' ring around the lug holes that must reinforce mine. I can't remember whether I ordered DR's 'reinforced centers' on my wheels, but mine sure look stronger than those.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

There are wheels out there just for drag racing as they are not designed to take the side loading the road racing ones are made for. Could these be drag wheels? 98mm on 100 bolt centers?

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades