• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm a new homeowner!

carrosene

Well after many many months of looking and lots of crap to deal with I am a very excited new homeowner. The house I got is in a neighborhood full of mid-century modern homes which is not very common in Atlanta. Now comes the debate of when to work on the car and when to work on the house. I am sure the lil lady will always say it is time to work on the house.

Eric

3746301086_3a0d0632bd_o.jpg

3741265760_e2326ece0b_o.jpg

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL

Congrats, Eric!!

Now you'll have more space to fiddle with your car.

BTW, the stickers will finally be arriving tomorrow. I'll shoot you an email when I get them so I can send a couple your way.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Thats exciting about the stickers Harry. I look forward to seeing one. I will be sure to represent your club up here. However, my car is still going to stay at my parents which is like 10 minutes away. They have a much nicer setup than I do at the moment.

Pureaudio,

The lot is a typical size for this neighborhood. It's not super wide but it's pretty long. I think it is a 1/3 of an acre if I remember correctly. More than enough for my needs.

Eric

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL

Congrats on the house purchase Eric! Where in "Hotlanta" are you?

I am in the Chamblee Tucker area just outside the perimeter. Technically I am in the city of Doraville but I don't think anyone ever says that.

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL

I've got relatives in Athens (B.I.L. works at UGA).

Congrats on the house purchase Eric! Where in "Hotlanta" are you?

I am in the Chamblee Tucker area just outside the perimeter. Technically I am in the city of Doraville but I don't think anyone ever says that.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"