• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Automatic BMW 2002 For Sale - Taos, NM

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

We are selling a 1975 Automatic BMW 2002, $2,500 obo. This car is the perfect candidate for restoration or could simply be a great daily driver with a little TLC. The carb needs to be rebuilt or replaced with a Weber (still has Solex carb), that said, it will start with a bit of work and i was able to drive it 125 miles as-is. We hate to sell this rare automatic but have our hands full with two other 02's.

THE GOOD:

I've never seen an un-restored 2002 with a body as rust free and straight as this one

There is only one quarter -sized area where the rust has gone past the surface

The engine is running very strong and it's been kept amazingly clean under the hood

Practically new tires

The transmission is shifting right on the money

Drives straight

A/C (haven't tested this in a while but was working)

THE NOT AS GOOD:

Leaks oil from the pan, should be a fairly easy gasket fix

Still has original Solex carb and would need to be rebuilt or replaced with a Weber

Some one thought about sanding and repainting the car before we got it but never finished it (thus surface rust on hood, roof and trunk top)

Interior needs some love (i would replace the seats)

For pictures click here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sarahspr...eat=directlink

Please email me with any questions:

sarahspress@gmail.com