• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: '71 2002 w/Eric Kerman Engine - Price Reduced

wing-nut

Power plant: Eric Kerman built Stage 2 M-10, Schrick 292 cam, 9.5 :1 compression, ported head, Mukuni 44 double side draft carbs, tii manifold custom exhaust. 165hp +/-. Less than 5k mi. on engine.

Ireland Engineering Parts: oil pan baffle, urethane motor and transmission mounts, front and rear race springs, stainless steel front strut brace, urethane front bushings, front coil overs, adjustable racing camber plates, urethane rear trail arm bushings, 10mm differential spacers (to accommodate the 320 diff).

Interior/Body: Malaga paint, black interior, e21 Recaro sport seats, Momo steering wheel, original gauges in excellent condition, very good dash, new euro turn signals, battery relocated to trunk, 13x7 Panasport race wheels (that could use a sand blast/powder coat), fiberglass rear flares (purchased from 2002faq store). I have both front and rear bumpers, and rear license plate light housing that are also included with the car although they are not pictured. The body has some dings and scratches here and there, and most of the molding, and rubber window seals are due for replacement.

No noteworthy rust (a few bubbles under the rear window on one side) shock towers and rocker panels are rock solid. There is a small crack in the fiberglass front air dam.

Please see original post with pics at:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,324670/highlight,/

Price has been reduced to $7,500.

Email me if interested john@copacon.com

Thanks!

JS

John

71 2002

77 Vespa P200

97 328i

08 335i

• 2 months later...